What you are getting people to sign up for : Become a ‘Friend of the Trust’ – info click HERE.
Here’s An overview of the process:
Points for Boaters scheme
All businesses that require it can have training documents supplied on the following:
– Overview of Friends scheme- Benefit to the Trust & the participants.
– Advice on selling the above and how to use duckling leaflets
– Source codes need to be supplied as and when you sign businesses/traders up the scheme.
We need trading names and participants names.
– Source codes need to be stamped clearly on the duckling forms.
– Duckling forms to be sent to wherever you need them to be sent.
Procedure for earning points
– 10 points per Friend recruited, conditional upon 3 consecutive monthly payments from the Friend recruited, with a further 15 points earned upon the 12th consecutive monthly payment. Value of points is £1 per point.
There are a few forms that need to be signed and sent off to Andrew Sarson ()
He can then issue you with a source code to put on the duckling forms.
Also you can get forms from any CRT office – just explain what you want them for.
If you need any further assistance please contact CRT directly.
You will need to download these two documents.
Where to Place your Source Code so CRT know to allocate you the points if you get them signed up