RCTA Annual General Meeting 2018
This Page holds relevant paperwork regarding the 2018 RCTA AGM.
As you are aware, this years RCTA AGM was held on the 28th September 2018, 12.00 to 15.00 pm at The Galleon Inn, Old Wolverton Road, Milton Keynes, MK12 5NL. All members were emailed the paperwork prior to the event.
RCTA is completely organised and administered by volunteers. Each volunteer has written a summary of what they have been doing in 2018. Each volunteer has worked very hard throughout the year and written these reports to keep you, the membership informed on the direction RCTA is taking and how we are progressing. Please do them the courtesy of taking the time to read them.
If you would like to find out more about your current Steering Committee CLICK HERE.
Pre 2018 AGM Documentation
- 2018 AGM Agenda
- 2018 AGM How to register your vote
- 2017 AGM Minutes
- 2018 AGM Proposed changes to constitution 2018
- 2018 AGM Chair’s Summary Report written by Andrew Mills, Chair
- 2018 AGM Feedback Summary Report written by Rona Hawes, Market Admin Support
- 2018 AGM PR & Marketing Report written by Cornish Meades, PR & Communications Volunteer
- 2018 AGM Membership Report written by Teresa Tunnicliffe, Membership Volunteer
- 2018 AGM Facebook Report written by Ronni Payne, Facebook Volunteer
- 2018 AGM Income & Expenditure 17-18 written by Ronni Payne, Treasurer
- 2018 AGM Cash @ Hand Breakdown written by Ronni Payne, Treasurer
- 2018 AGM Year End Closing Balances Comparison written by Ronni Payne
- 2018 AGM Instagram Report written by Jules Jarman, Instagram Volunteer
- 2018 AGM Market & Event Report written by Ronni Payne, Market & Event Volunteer
Post AGM Documentation